10 most influential sites to share 3D virtual tours on social media
Everyone wants social media love ❤️
However, how do you stand out from your competitors? How could you attract more traffic to your website and increase sales? We’ll show you 10 different platforms on social media to share your 3D virtual tours with your internet audience.
The importance of your presence on social media will determine how you are generating traffic.
Let’s be clear: social media can become one of the cheapest assets for marketing. In case you don’t know the importance of social media in modern business, it is important to understand the big influence it has on your business.
How does social media influence the internet? The first benefit is recognition.
Think of this as building a relationship with your audience; the more they see you on the internet, the more they will remember you.
Every time you publish something, whether a post or content, you are giving your audience the opportunity to get to know you and recognize you when they see you on the internet. If your audience likes your products, they will mention your brand more often. Your audience will also let you know if they like what you offer or not.
Social media is a great way to generate more organic traffic for your brand or business. It is said that a person must see your business at least 13 times in order to remember and recognize it. If they are interested, they will most likely click on your page. The more they see you, the more chances you have to grow your audience.
So how can you ensure that your 3D virtual tour is visible to your customers?
Consistency is the key to social media success, but you must direct yourself to the right audience.
Wondering where to display your 3D virtual tour?
Check out these facts:
Globally, over 3.6 billion people use social media, and the number is only projected to increase to 4.41 billion in 2025.
The top social media networks ranked by the number of active users are:
- Facebook Messenger.
Internet users spend an average of 144 minutes per day on social media.
When asked what type of content they like to engage with, they said:
- 68% of consumers preferred images,
- 50% preferred videos
- 30% enjoyed text-based posts.
TOP 10 SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE 3D VIRTUAL TOURS
- Facebook still reigns as the most used social network in the world. This is an ideal medium for your social media campaigns. With more than 1.94 billion active monthly users, Facebook offers the user the option to load 3D videos through its “Advanced” tab.
- YouTube Once produced, your 3D virtual tour can be loaded to YouTube as easily as any other video. Reports show 8 out of 10 18- to 49-year-olds visit the website when they see a video.
- Whatsapp. Sharing in WhatsApp is as simple as copying the link and pasting it into your post. Voila! Your message will direct the user into the virtual tour of your space.
- Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users, and 500 million of them use Instagram Stories. This is a platform to show short videos of your 3D virtual tours.
- Twitter averaged 328 million active monthly users in the first quarter of 2017. You can simply and easily include a link to your tour in your promotional business tweet.
- Google My Business 360 images and tours drive results. High-quality photos on your business listing can improve the user experience and make it easier for customers to find you. 3D virtual tours let customers peek inside before they arrive and boost your visibility online.
- Pinterest research shows 89% of Pinners use the network when looking for purchase inspiration.
- Business Website. Your business website is the obvious place to highlight your store’s virtual tour. Your 3D tour can quickly add a new interactive point of interest to your company’s web pages.
- Online business directories can be an effective way to list your business and invite your customers into your store. Including your virtual tour as part of your Google Maps or directions gives your listing some added pizzazz.
- LinkedIn stats: Globally, LinkedIn has more than 722 million users in more than 200 countries and territories. The world’s largest professional networking site, LinkedIn, is all about connections and business influencers. LinkedIn marketing for brands helps with recruitment efforts and customer acquisition. A 3D tour can be easily uploaded to LinkedIn.
Drive traffic to your website
Once your model is on social media, people are likely to get excited and start sharing it with others. This ‘cool factor’ is especially effective for those who have never seen a 3D virtual tour before.
However, you’ll want to translate all these likes, shares, tweets, impressions, and space visits into actual traffic to your website and “into your funnel” so you can convert them into real-life visitors and real customers.
Have more questions? Submit a request.
[…] our followers in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and top 10 other platforms reacted positively to so many of the tours, we decided to rank them in categories. These tours are […]
[…] My Business page. A virtual tour is a way to provide extra information about your restaurant. Share them in your social media, and show your audience what the interiors look […]
[…] next Google virtual tour. If you are a Restaurant or Retail Business 3D Virtual tours are great to share in social media as […]
[…] Adding the 3D virtual tour to your Google My Business account will facilitate more people finding you. If you have the link to your tour added it also in your FACEBOOK page. […]
[…] This is a good opportunity to interact with the local community and start finding your voice. Social media is a great way to get your digital marketing for […]
[…] can access our tours via web, AR, VR, Projection and Social Media. Boost your revenue and increase customer engagement. Partners with Matterport, itourvista3D can […]
[…] of course, you can use the links to share them on social networks, blogs, emails, and much […]
[…] desire a more involved experience in today’s environment of social media and […]
[…] People enjoy innovation and creativity and what better than an immersive experience. Also, the search engines use social media signals as a ranking factor which means that 3D tour content goes viral on social networks, it will […]
[…] can promote the brand of the business through social media, such as YouTube or Facebook […]
[…] links into your tour to connect customers directly to your online booking […]
[…] even arrive. This allows customers to make an immediate decision about your business and drive more engagement and traffic. Immers3d’s 3D virtual tours provide a more realistic experience than traditional photography or […]
[…] costs while still providing a valuable experience to potential customers. Additionally, they are extremely shareable, making it easy for viewers to spread the word about your venue or […]
[…] and share the tour only with the people that cannot attend the wedding. However, you can also share your virtual wedding tour on social media to surprise your friends or followers. 3D tours for weddings are so fresh and original; they will […]
[…] on your website, Google Business page, and social media accounts. Supporting your SEO efforts and increasing online visibility could boost your search engine ranks. In comparison to competing companies, those with a virtual […]