10 most influential sites to share 3D virtual tours on social media
Everyone wants social media love ❤️
However, how do you stand out from your competitors? How could you attract more traffic to your website and increase sales? We’ll show you 10 different platforms on social media to share your 3D virtual tours with your internet audience.
The importance of your presence on social media will determine how you are generating traffic.
Let’s be clear: social media can become one of the cheapest assets for marketing. In case you don’t know the importance of social media in modern business, it is important to understand the big influence it has on your business.
How does social media influence the internet? The first benefit is recognition.
Think of this as building a relationship with your audience; the more they see you on the internet, the more they will remember you.
Every time you publish something, whether a post or content, you are giving your audience the opportunity to get to know you and recognize you when they see you on the internet. If your audience likes your products, they will mention your brand more often. Your audience will also let you know if they like what you offer or not.
Social media is a great way to generate more organic traffic for your brand or business. It is said that a person must see your business at least 13 times in order to remember and recognize it. If they are interested, they will most likely click on your page. The more they see you, the more chances you have to grow your audience.
So how can you ensure that your 3D virtual tour is visible to your customers?
Consistency is the key to social media success, but you must direct yourself to the right audience.
Wondering where to display your 3D virtual tour?
Check out these facts:
Globally, over 3.6 billion people use social media, and the number is only projected to increase to 4.41 billion in 2025.
The top social media networks ranked by the number of active users are:
- Facebook Messenger.
Internet users spend an average of 144 minutes per day on social media.
When asked what type of content they like to engage with, they said:
- 68% of consumers preferred images,
- 50% preferred videos
- 30% enjoyed text-based posts.
TOP 10 SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE 3D VIRTUAL TOURS
- Facebook still reigns as the most used social network in the world. This is an ideal medium for your social media campaigns. With more than 1.94 billion active monthly users, Facebook offers the user the option to load 3D videos through its “Advanced” tab.
- YouTube Once produced, your 3D virtual tour can be loaded to YouTube as easily as any other video. Reports show 8 out of 10 18- to 49-year-olds visit the website when they see a video.
- Whatsapp. Sharing in WhatsApp is as simple as copying the link and pasting it into your post. Voila! Your message will direct the user into the virtual tour of your space.
- Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users, and 500 million of them use Instagram Stories. This is a platform to show short videos of your 3D virtual tours.
- Twitter averaged 328 million active monthly users in the first quarter of 2017. You can simply and easily include a link to your tour in your promotional business tweet.
- Google My Business 360 images and tours drive results. High-quality photos on your business listing can improve the user experience and make it easier for customers to find you. 3D virtual tours let customers peek inside before they arrive and boost your visibility online.
- Pinterest research shows 89% of Pinners use the network when looking for purchase inspiration.
- Business Website. Your business website is the obvious place to highlight your store’s virtual tour. Your 3D tour can quickly add a new interactive point of interest to your company’s web pages.
- Online business directories can be an effective way to list your business and invite your customers into your store. Including your virtual tour as part of your Google Maps or directions gives your listing some added pizzazz.
- LinkedIn stats: Globally, LinkedIn has more than 722 million users in more than 200 countries and territories. The world’s largest professional networking site, LinkedIn, is all about connections and business influencers. LinkedIn marketing for brands helps with recruitment efforts and customer acquisition. A 3D tour can be easily uploaded to LinkedIn.
Drive traffic to your website
Once your model is on social media, people are likely to get excited and start sharing it with others. This ‘cool factor’ is especially effective for those who have never seen a 3D virtual tour before.
However, you’ll want to translate all these likes, shares, tweets, impressions, and space visits into actual traffic to your website and “into your funnel” so you can convert them into real-life visitors and real customers.
Have more questions? Submit a request.