A new way to promote your Museum or Gallery in Orlando
A new craze that is sweeping the globe is virtual tours of museums.
3D Virtual Tour Museum benefits and the reasons why hiring recurring virtual visits for exhibitions will become something very important and positive for your Museum or Art Exhibits.
First of all, sales will increase, thanks to the purchase of tickets for Online Visits.
You can promote the brand of the business through social media, such as YouTube or Facebook Live.
Let’s increase the number of visitors to the website and build more trust with potential audiences.
See also 5 Great Matterport Museums.
Virtual Tours are an effective tool that can generate benefits in many aspects for your Museum.
This new technology is something that everyone should be aware of since it is an excellent means of promotion and the best way to show your exhibitions through the internet. Use them!
Museums are places full of history and culture, but for some people, it is not possible to visit them for different reasons.
That’s where we come in!
Our personalized service serves so that all users can enjoy this cultural experience, even if they do not have the opportunity to visit the place.
These are 3D Virtual Tour Museum benefits
- Sales will increase, thanks to the purchase of tickets for Online Visits.
- Past exhibitions will always be kept alive, although they can no longer be held in person.
- Increase the number of visitors to the website.
- Create a virtual experience for users, that they will not easily forget.
- Promote the brand of the business through social networks and other digital media, such as YouTube or Facebook Live.
- Build more trust and reach more potential audiences.
- It extends the operating hours to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and is capable of welcoming visitors from anywhere in the world.
At Immers3d Magazine we are specialized in creating Virtual Tours for any type of Museum, from ancient ruins to contemporary art galleries. With our Matterport technology, visitors can explore the exhibits as if they were there!
We know that Museums and Gallery Halls face tough competition to attract visitors, however, 3D Virtual Tours can help them grow, stay current, and get more funds.
With our software, you will be able to generate income and increase the number of potential visitors thanks to the diversity of content available online, and will allow you to offer unique experiences that meet the needs of your users.
3D Virtual tour…What is it and how it works?
Virtual tours are an excellent way for tourists and residents to learn about the Museum’s work without having to travel to it. With our innovative service, anyone can access the website of the Museum or Cultural Hall, and interact with the works exhibited there, performing all kinds of actions such as walking, downloading photos, and sharing the Tour with friends or through social networks. etc.
We can insert virtual labels with photos, videos, or text so that users can access them from any mobile device or listen to interactive audio guides. Everything is designed to be accessible to all users, regardless of their age or physical condition.
What arethe benefits for a 3D tour Museum or an Art Gallery in Orlando? Each Museum can even decide if access to the Virtual Tour is free or if the user will have to book a ticket online, to enjoy the trip online from the comfort of their home.
Why consider hiring a virtual tour company?
Museum visits are an excellent way to promote art and culture.
We have an intuitive and automated program that allows us to welcome thousands of visitors each month, guaranteeing security and data protection. One of the reasons why hiring recurring virtual visits for exhibitions will become something very important and positive for your Museum or Art Exhibits.
Thanks to our service, we can now carry out the creation of an exciting virtual experience for your Museum.
Technology has evolved a lot and now it is possible to convert Museums into virtual sites with interactive multimedia content, to allow visitors to explore them without having to be physically present.
How much does a virtual tour visit cost?
Contrary to what many people think, the cost of a Virtual Tour made with Matterport technology is quite inexpensive.
Our prices for 3D tours *range from per square foot and *include:
- Virtual visit with a generation of a 3D model, and interior and exterior photographs in 4K quality.
- Dollhouse view and 3D floor plan view.
- Social sharing buttons.
- VR vision button for virtual reality glasses.
- Photo gallery with 360º views of interiors or exteriors.
- (mattertags) Virtual labels for points of interest, with embedded photos or videos.
- 4k photos for advertising use.
- Iframe code to embed on the web.
- It allows the inclusion of the corporative image.
- Publication of the visit in Google street view.
- Automated walk-through tour.
- Introduce pre-designed 3D objects within the Virtual Tour.
In short, 3D Virtual Tours are an effective tool that can generate benefits in many aspects for your Museum. Immers3d Magazine is specialized in creating Virtual Tours for any type of Museum, from ancient ruins to contemporary art galleries. Our personalized service serves so that all users can enjoy this cultural experience, even if they do not have the opportunity to visit the place.