Matterport 3D Virtual Tour Packages
1500 - 3000 SQ.FT
3000 - 3999 SQ.FT
4000 - 8000 SQ.FT
8000 + SQ.FT
ALL TOURS FEATURE:
- Your Name/Business Name
- Link to Business Website and Email
- Most work will be delivered within 24/48 Hrs.
- Publish into Realtor.com & Homes.com (optional)
- Publish to Google Street View/Google My Business (optional)
- 15-25 4K Photos with Pro 2 Camera
- 5-8 360 Snapshots
- QR Code
- MARKETING TOOL SMART QR CODE that will lead viewers directly to your professional profile with automatic access to the 3D Virtual Tour of your Space, Your Email, Phone, Website.
- All your social media, personal recommendations and MORE! Adding this tool will bring you 400% more views, boost your sales and save you time and money!
Schematic Foor Plan
- We deliver Schematic Floor Plans in PDF and PNG formats complete with measurements and room labels.
Transform your spatial data to a LOD 200 building information model (BIM) in .RVT and .DWG format.
Basic Architecture (Standard)
- Architecture includes visible walls, floors, doors, columns, ceilings, windows, bathroom fixtures, stairs, roofs.
Architecture and Interior Furniture
- Interior Furniture includes visible desks, tables, cabinets, shelves, chairs, seating, appliances, kitchen elements and some wall fixtures.
Architecture and MEP
- MEP includes visible HVAC ducts, plumbing fixtures, pipes, power/data outlets, and some conduits.
- RVT file (compatible with Revit 2020/2021)
- DWG file (per floor)
- IFC file (platform neutral and can can be read or edited by any BIM software)
- RCS File (ReCap point cloud)
Included in the RVT model:
- Interior: Everything that’s visible in the point cloud for the requested scope is modeled per LOD 200.
- Exterior: Exteriors are not in the scope of a BIM file. The following items are not included: plants (including trees), vehicles, exterior of the building. The following items can be included if they’re visible in the point cloud: pathways, railings, front porch stairs, and swimming pool.
- Roof: If the roof is visible on the point cloud, the simple geometry will be modeled per LOD 200. The geometry of the roof will be modeled best when there are scanning points from the exterior such that the roof is visible in the point cloud.